The Student Room Group

how to make friends HAHHAHA

I’ve just started college and mm m, i don’t have any friends 😀 I haven’t had any since secondary and it’s so lonely. I have 1 friend, but she found her own friend group - today we were supposed to go out but she aired me and hung out with them, it hurts lots. idk how to be more likeable ☹️
When it comes to making friends you really just need to put yourself out there. Make the effort to introduce yourself and start conversations.
Yeah, you could perhaps ask a question when you’re in class “is the homework due” or “what are we meant to do? haha”

From there, you talk about the work up until you introduce yourself at the very end of the conversation.
(edited 2 years ago)
OM IM SORRY IT I CAME ACTOSS AS DESPERATE I was just in my feels omg, thank you for the advice ((: I’ll give it a try !!
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Yeah, you could perhaps ask a question when you’re in class “is the homework due” or “what are we meant to do? haha”

From there, you talk about the work up until you introduce yourself at the very end of the conversation.

that’s so helpful thank you!!
Original post by 1582
When it comes to making friends you really just need to put yourself out there. Make the effort to introduce yourself and start conversations.

I’ll make it a goal for next week 💪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending