Should I reply straight away??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When i get a text from this girl who i have a crush on, i often wait a few hours before replying, just because i don't want her to think i do nothing interesting in my life and that i'm just waiting for her to reply. But should i do this or just reply whenever i see the message and have time to reply?
thankyou
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Don’t play games.
If you want to reply, reply.
If you don’t, dont.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Don’t try to be someone you’re not.
Lucy
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When i get a text from this girl who i have a crush on, i often wait a few hours before replying, just because i don't want her to think i do nothing interesting in my life and that i'm just waiting for her to reply. But should i do this or just reply whenever i see the message and have time to reply?
thankyou
reply whenever u want to ! ((: responding straight away isn’t a problem, especially if she’s interested as well !!! i wouldn’t recommend leaving it for a couple hours unless you’re genuinely busy, personally i overthink and would assume there’s someone else or they aren’t interested - so i’d suggest responding when u see the message :3
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wow... People actually do this. It's stupid.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thankyou
Me and my crush used to play this game, did not end well
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
don’t. when a guy takes forever to respond or responded bluntly, i start to over think like someone already above experiences. if someone takes forever, i end up thinking they don’t like me...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
umm yes if you don’t have anything interesting to do in your life lol
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Respond whenever you see the message and are in the right mindset to chat.

The social media age has made young people impatient. If you don't respond quickly you're not saying "I've a fulfilling life"; it will instead be interpreted as "I'm not all that interested in you."
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
Zarek
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you fancy her reply promptly. Playing games is not good
Lwexi12
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
girls like it better when you reply faster
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thankyou
Hi there.
Depends on the woman.
Some women like it when you reply fast. Some (I think a lot, at least from my experience) think that a man who replies fast is desperate and does not have a life.
Analyse carefully and try to figure out what kind of woman she is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads