Choosing Unis!!

Watch this thread
xtilly_kpx
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi everyone,

I just have a quick question: do you think it is a bad idea to apply to 3 unis with the entry requirements A*AA? My predicted grades are A*A*A* and I got an A* in my EPQ, but I'm slightly worried that applying for three unis all with the requirements of A*AA might be a bit ambitious? If I did do that, for the remaining 2 unis, I would apply to one with maybe AAA and one with either AAB or ABB as their requirements. Basically I'm just wondering if I should only apply to 2 A*AA unis and have an extra "safe" option instead. What do you guys think??
Thanks
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Stick with 3 x A*AA - with two slightly lower choices of AAA or AAB.
You will get offers.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
You can apply to 3 A*AA courses if you're confident that you will meet their offers
Cupcakes12
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I applied for 3 x A*AA, AAA and AAB and I'm not worried about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (147)
28.94%
It went fairly well (241)
47.44%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.16%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise