username5843598
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So i have sent off my uni application but my lowest entry requirements are AAA and I'm worries i should have put down a safer choice and don't know whether I should???
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alex.1)
So i have sent off my uni application but my lowest entry requirements are AAA and I'm worries i should have put down a safer choice and don't know whether I should???
Assuming it's an early choice course, you can't change it now anyway.
L-K
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
In hindsight, yes you probably should. However if you don't make the grades there is always clearing, or next year, so try not to worry too much.
Last edited by L-K; 1 month ago
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The answer will depend on your predicted grades
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Subject at Uni?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.17%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.85%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.78%
Finding the motivation (32)
27.12%
Getting distracted (15)
12.71%
Procrastination (49)
41.53%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads