Pineapple on pizza. Yes or no

Watch
thrivingfrog
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Let the war commence
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
YES. right here’s my favourite pizza toppings in order:
1. ham and pineapple
2. chicken and bbq
3. chicken and sweet corn
so yeeeee😍
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yesn't
Ham3a_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
Let the war commence
A big NO
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No, with the only exception being spongebob’s house.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
One of the most evil crimes against cuisine. :mob:
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ham3a_)
A big NO
WHAT. pineapple on pizza gives it flavourrr. 😋😍

(Original post by 0ptics)
No, with the only exception being spongebob’s house.
rude.
lcvedingdong
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
absolutely
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lcvedingdong)
absolutely
YAY. ☺️☺️☺️
lcvedingdong
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ham3a_)
A big NO
terrible taste buddy
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
One of the most evil crimes against cuisine. :mob:
it’s literally the best
the_pharaoh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hell no.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tbh I never had it but it doesn't sound that bad
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
it’s literally the best
Are you satan's long lost twin? :evil:
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You know, it doesn't actually sound that bad. I know if I tried it, I wouldn't spit it out. I prefer tuna on my pizza though which a lot of people seem to find gross too lol.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the_pharaoh)
Hell no.
bruh. why not? it’s the best 😋😍. it gives it a better flavour.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely not. It's too sweet for pizza
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
You know, it doesn't actually sound that bad. I know if I tried it, I wouldn't spit it out. I prefer tuna on my pizza though which a lot of people seem to find gross too lol.
Tuna? no offence but who gave you the idea?
the_pharaoh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
bruh. why not? it’s the best 😋😍. it gives it a better flavour.
Cuz it doesn't belong there ask the Italians
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Are you satan's long lost twin? :evil:
no. do u like sweet corn on pizza too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads