6%
Scotland (3)
6%
Offshore/ireland (1)
2%
Jessilover98
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I made this form for those who are applying to Deloitte for the 2022 intake!
Doserata
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I completed the Deloitte Job Simulation approx. 1 month ago now for a Strategy Consulting grad role. Haven't been rejected but also haven't heard anything since. Is this a good or bad thing? All the portal says is "Thanks for taking the time to complete your job simulation. We will be in touch with an update regarding your application as soon as possible."
Last edited by Doserata; 1 month ago
Jessilover98
Rep:
(Original post by Doserata)
Hi! I completed the Deloitte Job Simulation approx. 1 month ago now for a Strategy Consulting grad role. Haven't been rejected but also haven't heard anything since. Is this a good or bad thing? All the portal says is "Thanks for taking the time to complete your job simulation. We will be in touch with an update regarding your application as soon as possible."
Its been a month since my job sim as well haha, still no reply. I think they’ll get to us by november
Doserata
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessilover98)
Its been a month since my job sim as well haha, still no reply. I think they’ll get to us by november
Cool! Good to know I'm not alone Was getting worried with the length of wait!
username5828290
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I've applied for the same role - been checking every so often and my portal said exactly that until about a week ago when it changed to 'we are allocating you to an assessor' and now it's changed to 'we are assessing your application'. I think Deloitte do it in batches so yours just means they haven't processed your job sim yet so neither good nor bad. (We're still early in the cycle so don't think they'll pull the 'sorry we had too many applicants' just yet!)
Guest_aj
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey!
I have to complete my Job Simulation in the next 5 days.
Any advice on how should I prepare?
What kind of email and video questions do they ask?
Thanks
Graduate1.1
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, today I received an email from Deloitte saying they are experiencing some delays in processing candidates but I am still an active candidate and they hope to update me by 14th January. I completed my job sim on 17th September. Has anyone else received any emails?
Graduate1.1
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, today I received an email from Deloitte saying they are experiencing some delays in processing candidates but I am still an active candidate and they hope to update me by 14th January. I completed my job sim on 17th September. Has anyone else received any emails?
Jessilover98
Rep:
(Original post by Graduate1.1)
What do they mean by an active candidate?
Knx00
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Graduate1.1)
Hi, I sat mine on the 21st September, but I've not heard anything at all from them yet :/ I applied for a 2023 position though so I'm assuming I might have to wait longer than earlier positions anyway? My portal says I should hear back within 4 weeks though but I'm guessing I'll be receiving the delayed message in a few days as well
The 14 January is ages away, I feel like they might end up losing a lot of candidates to other firms if they delay positions like that
Sohampatni
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessilover98)
What do they mean by an active candidate?
Sent you a dm
zzztl
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jamie0909)
Hi! I've applied for the same role - been checking every so often and my portal said exactly that until about a week ago when it changed to 'we are allocating you to an assessor' and now it's changed to 'we are assessing your application'. I think Deloitte do it in batches so yours just means they haven't processed your job sim yet so neither good nor bad. (We're still early in the cycle so don't think they'll pull the 'sorry we had too many applicants' just yet!)
Hey! Mine just changed to 'we are assessing your application' today. Just wondering whether you've heard anything from them since yours changed? And if so, how long did it take?
TurboZX453
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zzztl)
Hey! Mine just changed to 'we are assessing your application' today. Just wondering whether you've heard anything from them since yours changed? And if so, how long did it take?
I've done mine like 3 - 4 weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything since. It is killing me that they are not getting back quick enough.
Jessilover98
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TurboZX453)
I've done mine like 3 - 4 weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything since. It is killing me that they are not getting back quick enough.
They haven’t gotten back to too many people, apply to other schemes as well and just keep deloitte as a back right now. They begin hiring when others are literally done and are really behind schedule
Jessilover98
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does everyone see this message on their deloitte portal following the job simulation?

“Please find further details about our Audit & Assurance deadlines and assessments below.

Once you have applied, you must have completed the stages of the process by the following dates:

Immersive Online Assessment – Thursday 4 November
Job Simulation – Wednesday 17 November
If you are successful following the Job Simulation, you will be invited to a Virtual Final Stage Assessment by 24 November. The interviews will take place from Wednesday 1 December – Friday 10 December.”
ollielee
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey everyone, how long did it take you to hear back from the initial immersive online assessment? I've applied for junior developer 2023 so am expecting a few delays anyway.
sussiboi
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just heard back to book a slot for a final interview. To anyone that has sat their interview already - how did you find it?
Umasol
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just heard back today after doing the job simulation about a week ago ! They’re not accepting any more applicants for the assurance line so they’ve offered me to switch to audit yay ! Anyone got any tips?
Jessilover98
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sussiboi)
Just heard back to book a slot for a final interview. To anyone that has sat their interview already - how did you find it?
What role / location? And when did you find out. So they’re finally getting back to people then?
N1234526
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Umasol)
Just heard back today after doing the job simulation about a week ago ! They’re not accepting any more applicants for the assurance line so they’ve offered me to switch to audit yay ! Anyone got any tips?
oh my, is this for the London 2022 intake? I applied for assurance too but I still haven't heard back after completing my job sim like 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed