arlene1202
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone! Just starting a chat for people applying for 2022 law
I applied to Oxford (Balliol), UCL, LSE, KCL and QMUL. Anyone got the same choices?
And has anyone gotten offers yet ?
Cuworldax
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
2022 LLB Law applicant here
I decided against any LNAT universities so we have no similarities!
Good luck!
arlene1202
Rep:
(Original post by Cuworldax)
2022 LLB Law applicant here
I decided against any LNAT universities so we have no similarities!
Good luck!
ohh what are your choices then? And have you gotten any news from them yet ?
TSR2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by arlene1202)
I applied to Oxford (Balliol), UCL, LSE, KCL and QMUL. Anyone got the same choices?
I have done the same but an open application to oxford and warwick instead of lse

GOOD LUCK
alma_beu
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi

I applied to UCL and KCL too. So far I’ve received one offer from the University of Birmingham.

Good luck with your application!

Also how was taking the LNAT for you?
AOWLx918
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I applied to the exact same unis, what a coincidence! but for Oxford I applied to Lady Marg Hall. I hvnt received any offers yet but hopefully soon thooo
arlene1202
Rep:
(Original post by alma_beu)
Hi

I applied to UCL and KCL too. So far I’ve received one offer from the University of Birmingham.

Good luck with your application!

Also how was taking the LNAT for you?
good luck to you too!!

I think the LNAT was slightly easier than I thought it’d be, the MCs were definitely more straightforward than those on arbitio so I’m not too worried. The essay part was a bit rushed for me tho

What do you think?
alma_beu
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
good luck to you too!!

I think the LNAT was slightly easier than I thought it’d be, the MCs were definitely more straightforward than those on arbitio so I’m not too worried. The essay part was a bit rushed for me tho

What do you think?
I’ve genuinely got no clue how it went.

I know everyone got slightly different exams or at least there are multiple LNAT papers we could’ve done so I’m not too sure about anything.

The essay section I think I did well on. I liked my question and I finished in time so I’m less worried.

Have you gotten any offers yet?
alma_beu
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sophxxxdd)
Were the essay questions what u expected?
They were quite similar to the practice questions I’d say, typical debate style questions focused on politics and social science stuff.
Sophxxxdd
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey did anyone get the mcq passage on types of change (super confusing one), could u pm me?
arlene1202
Rep:
(Original post by Sophxxxdd)
Hey did anyone get the mcq passage on types of change (super confusing one), could u pm me?
what do you mean by types of change?
was it one of the LNAT passages?
Sophxxxdd
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what do you mean by types of change?
was it one of the LNAT passages?
yep! there was a graph question about it too
emilyy.cyn
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an offer from QMUL on 10/25 and applied on 10/13
pelos2121
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Got one from Sheffield! We only have LSE in common
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads