And if you know any scary like cute movies then just type that bad boy here
My favourite is insidious 2.
Dead inside is also a good one
Evil dead too
Original post by Moonlight Rain
My favourite is insidious 2.
Dead inside is also a good one
Evil dead too

I was thinking more in the cuter Halloween movie area since there will be kids.. I personally love actual scary movies but I don’t want to scare the crap out of a 4 year old
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Amadoo
I was thinking more in the cuter Halloween movie area since there will be kids.. I personally love actual scary movies but I don’t want to scare the crap out of a 4 year old

Hotel Transylvania is the perfect movie for this
you like scary movies?! 😟 - the pillow is usually in front of my face.
CORROLINE or whatever her name is. omg that’s a kid movie but it’s so scary even now😦
Original post by gracieee16
CORROLINE or whatever her name is. omg that’s a kid movie but it’s so scary even now😦

I love corroline.. i like funny scary movies but a kid is at my house so I need to accommodate to him it’s my sister son by the way not mine
Original post by Amadoo
I love corroline.. i like funny scary movies but a kid is at my house so I need to accommodate to him it’s my sister son by the way not mine

the button eyes. just no. im a big baby and blood is a no no. aweh cute ☺️, but watching corroline at four perhaps isn’t the best idea.
the button eyes. just no. im a big baby and blood is a no no. aweh cute ☺️, but watching corroline at four perhaps isn’t the best idea.

Yeah we watched nightmare before Christmas and now hocus Pocus just made him some hot cocoa
Original post by Amadoo
Yeah we watched nightmare before Christmas and now hocus Pocus just made him some hot cocoa

aww 😊 sweet!
aww 😊 sweet!

I can tell he is tired his eyes are hardly staying open. It’s kinda adorable he just turned to me and said “uncle Leon what are you doin” then smiled and looked away
Original post by Amadoo
I can tell he is tired his eyes are hardly staying open. It’s kinda adorable he just turned to me and said “uncle Leon what are you doin” then smiled and looked away

awww bless his heart 🥺.
awww bless his heart 🥺.

And he is out im going to put the little nugget in bed.
Original post by Amadoo
And he is out im going to put the little nugget in bed.

aweh it is about bed time for him
It 2 if you want nighmares

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending