tell me a secret

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
here is a space to unload. tell me a secret, or something that's been bugging you. i'll start. i recently found out that the guy i've liked for over 2 yrs is getting married next week. i was finally building up the courage to tell him after we'd been talking for a while and his friend casually asked me in passing whether i'm free to attend the wedding lol.
now your turn.
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Deepest secret:

I am an [redacted] illusion.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Deepest secret:

damn, that's a hefty one. thank you for sharing friend
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I vow to be celibate because I am sick of people only wanting one thing xo
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i am not okay right now 🥺😭
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
Im here sometimes if you need to talk yk 👍

Spoiler:
Show
Also gn bcs I'm about to pass out bye
username5819152
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Awe what’s wrong .. shhh 🤫 don’t tell anyone but I can’t keep secrets
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm....
Spoiler:
Show
a person
Last edited by Bubbles_1234; 1 month ago
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Im here sometimes if you need to talk yk 👍

Spoiler:
Show
Also gn bcs I'm about to pass out bye
it’s just a few things at home tbf and mental health but it’s okay i will get through it like always.
thank you. also night night x

(Original post by Amadoo)
Awe what’s wrong .. shhh 🤫 don’t tell anyone but I can’t keep secrets
just family issues and mental health problems. just want to move out but my mum will not allow me so yeah 😭... ah okay maybe i shouldn’t have told ya my secret then😂🤣
username5819152
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
just family issues and mental health problems. just want to move out but my mum will not allow me so yeah 😭... ah okay maybe i shouldn’t have told ya my secret then😂🤣
I know what it feels like to have family issues and mental health problems .. my family is the root of my issues .. here is a secret my actual name is Leon
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No coz it won’t be a secret anymore would it
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amadoo)
I know what it feels like to have family issues and mental health problems .. my family is the root of my issues .. here is a secret my actual name is Leon
aye Leon 😂. i am sorry to hear that! can we pm? jus don’t want people reading personal information,
username5819152
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
aye Leon 😂. i am sorry to hear that! can we pm? jus don’t want people reading personal information,
Yeah sure. I would love that
Last edited by username5819152; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
here is a space to unload. tell me a secret, or something that's been bugging you. i'll start. i recently found out that the guy i've liked for over 2 yrs is getting married next week. i was finally building up the courage to tell him after we'd been talking for a while and his friend casually asked me in passing whether i'm free to attend the wedding lol.
now your turn.
Well I’m gonna leave soon.
I wanted to ever since I was 7 years old but it’s to the point where I’m just tired of fake smiling every single day. I’m going to stay for at least to more months I think bc my friend needs me right now but after she is feeling better and happy, I will go.
So yea that’s my ✨secret ✨
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well I’m gonna leave soon.
I wanted to ever since I was 7 years old but it’s to the point where I’m just tired of fake smiling every single day. I’m going to stay for at least to more months I think bc my friend needs me right now but after she is feeling better and happy, I will go.
So yea that’s my ✨secret ✨
Atleast two more months*
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I was completely broken 113 days ago, heart shattered, life scattered. I think of him every day, there seems to be no getting away. My life completely changed, never to be anything but pained. His memory is a daily distraction, leaving everything an infraction.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I used to be really scared of catching coronavirus. I love to learn foreign languages. I hate heights as well. Rollercoasters scare me. I’ve never been skiing.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
my bf cheated on me twice like, a year ago, and i still can’t get over it 😀 i can’t even break up with him because im so attached, it’s like an emotional dependency, but i can’t catch a break from overthinking hahshqha!!!!! we r healthy other than his **** ups - but om it hurts still
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Deepest secret:

https://youtu.be/uY4cVhXxW64
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it’s just a few things at home tbf and mental health but it’s okay i will get through it like always.
thank you. also night night x

No problem just wanted to let you know 🙂
Lol sure you will 💪
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads