Food and drink items that aren't worth the price tag?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
pringles when they are £2.50 a tub
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nandos sauces & perinaise
Last edited by mnot; 1 month ago
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sweets
username4899406
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
American pizza chains like Domino's and pizza hut
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Byron Burgers, Coke Zero, Costa, Domino's, Dr Pepper, Gourmet Burger, Greggs Corned Beef Pasty, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Monster Energy, Nando's, Pepsi, Pret a Manger, Pizza Express, Red Bull, Starbucks and Wagamama. :eek:
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
pringles when they are £2.50 a tub
I'll only buy them when they are on offer.
I do love pringles though.
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
When I saw the thread the v thing I thought of was Pringles, £3.30 in most of the shops near me (often next to a bright sign saying 'Fantastic Value!') and we mostly seem to get the rubbishy flavours.

Toblerone too, never buy unless on offer.
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Gold plated Salt Bae steak- £800 is too much
CoochieMan
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Smeraldettoi)
Gold plated Salt Bae steak- £800 is too much
But the elbow salt That alone is worth 1k in my book
Last edited by CoochieMan; 4 weeks ago
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Flavoured cooked chicken breast slices, like sweet chilli flavour, Piri Piri etc. Over £2 a pack in most supermarkets. Much too expensive.

Chips from a chip shop. Is £2.50 really justifiable for a small portion with about 15 chips in total?

Canned chilli con carne. It’s cheaper to buy some minced beef and make your own! Far better tasting than the canned garbage.

Canned stewed steak. £1.89 for a can that’s half full of fat and gristle 😡
Last edited by Ambitious1999; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.59%
Okay (86)
29.45%
A bit lacking (106)
36.3%
Not good at all (72)
24.66%

Watched Threads