Potato2204
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I really need some advice,I basically sent of my application off on the 7th October but then I decided to change the university of manchester to sheiffeld for medicine at 9:50 pm on the 15the october as the ucas track said i had 2 weeks after the email but I really worried my application to Sheffield would be considered late.
Last edited by Potato2204; 1 month ago
Chi chi5
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, if 9:50 am you’re fine. However if you mean 21:50 then it may be worth contacting Sheffield directly as it would technically be late. All the best
Potato2204
Rep:
Oh on the Sheffield website it says the 15th October with no time
Chi chi5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The deadline was 18:00 on the 15th I’m afraid
Potato2204
Rep:
Thank you sm for ur advice, I think i will defo contact the uni
Chi chi5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Potato2204)
Thank you sm for ur advice, I think i will defo contact the uni
Anytime x all the best, hopefully they are lenient and consider your application 🤞🏽
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.85%
Okay (94)
28.92%
A bit lacking (118)
36.31%
Not good at all (81)
24.92%

Watched Threads