Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I have applied to Nottingham Trent University for 2022 and it is my first option.
I have received emails from all my other choices but not Nottingham Trent. Just wanted to ask if anyone has received anything from them?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I've applied there in 2018 for a joke (not lying at all about this lol) but yeah they were the first to respond. You can give them a call and ask why it's taking a while?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've applied there in 2018 for a joke (not lying at all about this lol) but yeah they were the first to respond. You can give them a call and ask why it's taking a while?
Wow. I guess I’ll give it a few weeks. It’s only been 3 weeks.
And did you end up going to university or nah?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Wow. I guess I’ll give it a few weeks. It’s only been 3 weeks.
And did you end up going to university or nah?
Yeah i did but for the love of god, take up every opportunity when you go and make the most of it. All i did was go to lectures and back home to sleep. (Not really looking for a pity party here but I've pissed half of my life away)
Anonymous #1
Yeah i did but for the love of god, take up every opportunity when you go and make the most of it. All i did was go to lectures and back home to sleep. (Not really looking for a pity party here but I've pissed half of my life away)
So you didn’t enjoy uni?
I’m going 2022 and kinda nervous because I’m going to a new city😂
heart2you
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
some universities take really long to respond (like some don't respond until like April) so I think you'll just need to wait
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
So you didn’t enjoy uni?
I’m going 2022 and kinda nervous because I’m going to a new city😂
Yeah j didn't enjoy it i hated pretty much every minute of it since i felt like i didn't fit in or i think the students on my course were simply the problem. It's good that you're moving out though i used to commute which had drained my energy to make use of the university properly
Anonymous #1
Yeah j didn't enjoy it i hated pretty much every minute of it since i felt like i didn't fit in or i think the students on my course were simply the problem. It's good that you're moving out though i used to commute which had drained my energy to make use of the university properly
Oh damn. Which uni did you go if you don’t mind me asking?
And how long did you commute?
I think commuting everyday would be hard tbh.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Oh damn. Which uni did you go if you don’t mind me asking?
And how long did you commute?
I think commuting everyday would be hard tbh.
The train ride was 60 minutes making the commute 2 hours in total. I went to Coventry University
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The train ride was 60 minutes making the commute 2 hours in total. I went to Coventry University
2 hours one way*
Anonymous #1
2 hours one way*
Man that’s tough. Idk how you did that 💪
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.83%
Okay (105)
29.49%
A bit lacking (130)
36.52%
Not good at all (86)
24.16%

Watched Threads