What is your favourite tube line?

Watch
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:holmes:

Mine is Picadilly
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
district/circle

slightly less reliable than the central line which i used to commute on but, as a taller person, i'm never bending under the curved door over the 150cm person in the middle of the carriage who doesn't care to move over a bit
Last edited by HoldThisL; 1 month ago
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I prefer district line trains and the route, but the Jubilee is a lot more efficient and reliable (mostly) and has far superior wifi access so districtlee?
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 month ago
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Jubilee - I love the 1996 rolling stock currently running on the line, especially the noise it makes when accelerating and decelerating. Only cons would be standing near the curved doors, especially during peak hours.

Edit: Northern Line has a similar rolling stock to the Jubilee, but I dislike the line as it's usually very busy around the central section of the line, no matter what branch you're on.
Last edited by JT_888; 1 month ago
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Victoria Line as trains comes every minute, no long waits 😊
username4591444
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Bakerloo because it's so retr0 and you can hear termites buzzing in the upholstery
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JT_888)
Jubilee - I love the 1996 rolling stock currently running on the line, especially the noise it makes when accelerating and decelerating. Only cons would be standing near the curved doors, especially during peak hours.

Edit: Northern Line has a similar rolling stock to the Jubilee, but I dislike the line as it's usually very busy around the central section of the line, no matter what branch you're on.
DoooooooDoooooDooooooooDoooooooooDoooooooooooo

Problem is it's not air-conditioned. Whenever those new Picadilly line trains come out (in the year two thousand and three billion) then that will become the best tube line.
MajorFader
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Jubilee for sure
MajorFader
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
district/central

slightly less reliable than the central line which i used to commute on but, as a taller person, i'm never bending under the curved door over the 150cm person in the middle of the carriage who doesn't care to move over a bit
Central line is flipping hot though 😂
HoldThisL
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MajorFader)
Central line is flipping hot though 😂
omg im dumb

i prefer district/circle over central
yeah central is its own subclimate
MajorFader
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
omg im dumb

i prefer district/circle over central
yeah central is its own subclimate
Ahh about to say 😭, that makes sense.

Yep, hot and deafening is who I would describe that tube line.
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Central cause there's always hot people on there
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Jubilee for platform edge doors and the sound trains make as they leave/enter the station. Second is Victoria for speed.
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
Central cause there's always hot people on there
All the drunk racist on the tube videos were on the central line for some reason.
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Jubilee for platform edge doors and the sound trains make as they leave/enter the station. Second is Victoria for speed.

All the drunk racist on the tube videos were on the central line for some reason.
Oh...
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Jubilee hands down you actually have access to wif-fi signal is pretty decent and the air conditioning is much better.
Last edited by Black Cat; 1 month ago
HoldThisL
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MajorFader)
Ahh about to say 😭, that makes sense.

Yep, hot and deafening is who I would describe that tube line.
oh yeah i wear noise cancelling headphones out of necessity haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
9.09%
Okay (56)
29.95%
A bit lacking (64)
34.22%
Not good at all (50)
26.74%

Watched Threads