Guy im seeing says girl gave him STD

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi , so the guy im talking to didnt speak to me For ages so when i asked why he said he might have got a std from snogging a girl at party and was waiting for the results to come back. I think hes lying and mostly likely also slept around. But strangely i also suspect maybe he made Up the whole thing to avoid seeing me? I dunno wat to believe. What should i do? How would you feel about this if it were you?
Anonymous #1
Bump
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Calm down. It has only been 3 minutes, you don't need to bump it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gtty123)
Calm down. It has only been 3 minutes, you don't need to bump it.
Haha . Nah i advice thou
Anonymous #1
Bump
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
what std is it? go and get tested if you’re that worried
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
what std is it? go and get tested if you’re that worried
I dunno he didnt say. Deffo will hav to thou
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You cannot get an STD from kissing...
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
When I found out that the guy I was dating was std infected, the first thing I did was get myself tested.
Then I dumped him.
Luckily my health was fine, the ex and the sex workers he was paying were all std infected.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Exactly thats what i told him & thats why i know he’s lying. Most likely got a blow job or they slept together
username5054606
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the only STD you can get from kissing are CMV, herpes and syphilis. He's probably been sleeping around
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It is possible for kissing to transmit cytomegalovirus, herpes and syphilis.
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
It is possible for kissing to transmit cytomegalovirus, herpes and syphilis.
You forgot EBV. But I wouldn't call any of those other than syphilis (which is pretty uncommon in the UK) STDs specifically.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You forgot EBV. But I wouldn't call any of those other than syphilis (which is pretty uncommon in the UK) STDs specifically.
Alas over the last three years cases of syphilis have been rising very rapidly in England, particularly within London and Surrey.
Far too many only being detected in the latent stage or after decease.
Anonymous #1
Im honestly upset & hurt by it all. He never asks me out on any dates or nothing. I see him go out with his mates eatin out , cinmea ect but he never wants to do any of that with me.

i suspect im just a bootycall / friends with benefits to him. Which i dont want to be. I want to Be in a serious commitmened relationship & go out on dates once in a while. While carrying on like this lead to a good relationship?
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Alas over the last three years cases of syphilis have been rising very rapidly in England, particularly within London and Surrey.
Far too many only being detected in the latent stage or after decease.
I am aware of that, but It is still much less common than things like chlamydia etc.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Im honestly upset & hurt by it all. He never asks me out on any dates or nothing. I see him go out with his mates eatin out , cinmea ect but he never wants to do any of that with me.

i suspect im just a bootycall / friends with benefits to him. Which i dont want to be. I want to Be in a serious commitmened relationship & go out on dates once in a while. While carrying on like this lead to a good relationship?
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
Life is too short to waste your valuable time and emotion on those that don't deserve any.
Plenty more single guys in the dating sea.
Good luck!
renosiie
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

No. He's just using you to sleep with. Block him, cry for a bit and then focus on yourself. Don't let a guy that thinks kissing can give him an STD (other than herpes and stuff) upset you, not worth it
Last edited by renosiie; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads