Edougan12
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I do M3 GCSE maths in N.I so a B is the highest possible grade I can get, any advice on getting a B.
kfc7
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Edougan12)
I do M3 GCSE maths in N.I so a B is the highest possible grade I can get, any advice on getting a B.
Practice
balithebal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am an A-level student with a predicted A*. Personally, Maths is not my strongest subject but I know some techniques you might find helpful.
Set yourself work. The homework is not enough.
Keep your exam questions with answers. This could be homework, classwork, doesn't matter. Near exams, just go through all of them.
If you find a question hard and don't know where to start from, ask your teacher or friend.
A silly piece of advice, sit next to someone who is achieving more than you like 7 or 8 idk. It pushes your score forward.
Make flashcards of repetitive questions for example, how to factorize a quadratic equation etc.

I hope you get the grade you wish for. Best of Luck. And of course, practice.
Edougan12
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
h

(Original post by balithebal)
I am an A-level student with a predicted A*. Personally, Maths is not my strongest subject but I know some techniques you might find helpful.
Set yourself work. The homework is not enough.
Keep your exam questions with answers. This could be homework, classwork, doesn't matter. Near exams, just go through all of them.
If you find a question hard and don't know where to start from, ask your teacher or friend.
A silly piece of advice, sit next to someone who is achieving more than you like 7 or 8 idk. It pushes your score forward.
Make flashcards of repetitive questions for example, how to factorize a quadratic equation etc.

I hope you get the grade you wish for. Best of Luck. And of course, practice.
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.86%
Okay (105)
29.58%
A bit lacking (130)
36.62%
Not good at all (85)
23.94%

Watched Threads