Are there any home producers in here?

Watch
SnotAvelanche
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone with a bedroom studio, hobby chamber, ... or members of a band?
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I produce some music but it's just me and my piano
SnotAvelanche
Rep:
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
I produce some music but it's just me and my piano
That's okay. Do you record your songs? And put them live somewhere?

I wish I could play acoustic instruments
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SnotAvelanche)
That's okay. Do you record your songs? And put them live somewhere?

I wish I could play acoustic instruments
I do, just using a recording app on my phone but with headphones to make the tone better.

Which instruments do you play? I play the flute, piano, and vocals.

For putting the live, for flute, I have a separate channel but for recordings, for vocal and piano I have a youtube channel and I put them on there; I use the thumbnail as the background.
SnotAvelanche
Rep:
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
I do, just using a recording app on my phone but with headphones to make the tone better.

Which instruments do you play? I play the flute, piano, and vocals.

For putting the live, for flute, I have a separate channel but for recordings, for vocal and piano I have a youtube channel and I put them on there; I use the thumbnail as the background.
I use my pc, with Cubase Artist.
I can play *some* keyboard but not very well and I can not read sheet music well enough.
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have a synth but I don't really use it lol.
I enjoy singing though.
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've just started writing a new song literally about 10mins ago, I'm using noteflight for the chordal patterns and accompaniment and google docs to come up with the lyrics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads