Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do I have to get both the UCAS points and the a level requirements such as BBB to be able to go?
I am looking at doing occupational therapy
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do I have to get both the UCAS points and the a level requirements such as BBB to be able to go?
I am looking at doing occupational therapy
Hello again :hello:
I think I may have responded to your similar question in another thread.
The A-level requirements (such as BBB) you can see on the BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy page on our website are a guide. As, in fact, are the UCAS tariff points.
We’ll also consider all of the information you include in your application and personal statement.
We’ll want to see that you’re enthusiastic and motivated to take the course and that you have the potential to benefit from coming to university.
[BTW we can help you create you UCAS personal statement with our handy university personal statement writer - it doesn't actually write it for you but it guides you through the process and provides tips on what to write]
As I mentioned in the other thread, we do have more information on entry requirements on our website. And, if you have any questions about what is or isn't accepted, you can contact our Admissions team by email [email protected] or by phone +44 (0)1332 591167.
Kind regards.
^Toby
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads