crisis101
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to take a gap year and apply for university for 2023 start instead of 2022 however I have planned the gap year so it helps me realise what I want to study at university so my question is do I become inactive on my UCAS and just not apply at all and wait until next year when I have a clearer idea? Please help
I'm not sure if I am allowed to do that because during Sept 2022-July 2023, I am planning to do a level 4 qualification to get me prepared for university therefore the school I go to then, will they help me with UCAS?
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
1) You can apply this year for entry in 2023 (deferred entry) assuming you complete your A levels this academic year.
2) What Level 4 qualifications are you thinking of taking, why, and what Uni subject are you applying for?
crisis101
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
1) You can apply this year for entry in 2023 (deferred entry) assuming you complete your A levels this academic year.
2) What Level 4 qualifications are you thinking of taking, why, and what Uni subject are you applying for?
1) I am completing my A levels this academic year however, I am hoping the level 4 qualification will give me a clearer picture of want I want to study at university so I'd rather apply next year but I was worried that you aren't allowed to do that
2) I want to take a UAL level 4 qualification because I don't feel ready for uni as I have not had the best year mental health wise and I want to use the gap year to not only gain an extra qualification but also I want to save money and basically sort my mental health out
I want to apply for a media related degree however, I am unsure whether to go broad or specific (why I want to do the level 4)
Caz1234567
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You don't have to apply this year, you can always apply next year when you have a clearer idea and some experience from the level 4 course
crisis101
Rep:
(Original post by Caz1234567)
You don't have to apply this year, you can always apply next year when you have a clearer idea and some experience from the level 4 course
Aww thank you!
I feel reassured you saying that because my teachers are not much help whatsoever lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads