Good romances on netflix

Watch
Sohello
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It can a series or a movie as long as its good i dont mind
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The good place? It has romance in it
Maxxx17
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I know a good novel from Netflix. It's called Rebecca on https://123moviesss.la/ . You might want to check it out. It's from 2020. It's relatively new. A young newlywed moves into her husband's luxurious mansion. Where she has to contend with the evil housekeeper and the ubiquitous shadow of his dead wife. I read the book first. Then I watched the movie. Both the movie and the book are the bomb.
Last edited by Maxxx17; 1 month ago
username4591444
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Kdramas are good for romance, Crash Landing on You is fun
username4591444
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sohello)
It can a series or a movie as long as its good i dont mind
Also In The Mood for Love by Wong Kar-wai
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads