Really really don't like my roomate at uni

Watch
claudiaiaiaiai
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been at my halls for a few weeks now and the girl I share a bathroom with is super unhygenic, like she constantly leaves tissues and packaging on the floor of the bathroom, she has had a huge bag of recycling in the bathroom for weeks, hairballs on the floor and clogging up the shower drain, she told me that the toilet doesn't flush for her so she puts her toilet roll in the bin and when she was on her period left bloody tissues on the top of the bin and a bag of her used pads on the floor of the bathroom. She was also given a box of food bcos I think the catering team thought she was self isolating and she left it outside of her room for weeks until it grew mould on the carpet- then she blamed me for not taking it to the refuse!!
She has also had get togethers in her room several times from 10ish til after midnight while I am trying to read/ sleep and can't because of the music and doors constantly opening and closing. I literally went to the kitchen to cry the other day because I was so frustrated and its really irritating me because of how much this is affecting my mood and the fact that I'm spending so much money to live here!!!
if anyone has any advice pls lmk ineeded to rant
ON YOUR LIFE
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
:eek: She is :eek:

Get your own room then
Francesca22
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I had noisy flatmates in first year too, with heavy slamming doors. They were super annoying:eek: too

I would suggest having a calm but firm chat with her, tell her how disgusting it is and how would she like it
About the noise, you can also try earplugs/noise cancelling headphones
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads