The Student Room Group

Bf

Hey so
My boyfriend had a past of liking tik told which are casual ( girls shaking a$$ and big booths ext)

He stopped because I found out and begged him to.

Then
He started to search names up on insta and pree the girls who are revealing and had their asses out ext on insta and I realised because when I’d search something on his account, they kept popping up.
Crazy thing is my name didn’t even pop up first it’s theirs. Like shouldn’t I be the girl you pree the most?
Anyways
He also came clean when I confronted him and he said he looks at insta comments and looks at the bots or insta models who have their asses out and naked ext

He said he stopped but I’m just so sad.
Should I be sad or not
Is it just how boys are and I shouldn’t think much of it?
We’ve been in a relationship for 2 years and he’s a bf which genuinely cares and is sweet and all so I didn’t expect such things over the year.
What do you guys think?
Reply 1
boys will be boys... he's not cheating...dont over think it :smile:
Honestly ditch him asap! I suffered to same. Don’t trust him he will keep doing it and betray your trust in worse situations. You deserve better. There are better men out there. Don’t be fooled by the nice guy act or the fact that he’s sweet or you have been together for 2 years. He’s not worth it!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly ditch him asap! I suffered to same. Don’t trust him he will keep doing it and betray your trust in worse situations. You deserve better. There are better men out there. Don’t be fooled by the nice guy act or the fact that he’s sweet or you have been together for 2 years. He’s not worth it!

im failing to understand why its such a big deal.....?
Hey so
My boyfriend had a past of liking tik told which are casual ( girls shaking a$$ and big booths ext)

He stopped because I found out and begged him to.

Then
He started to search names up on insta and pree the girls who are revealing and had their asses out ext on insta and I realised because when I’d search something on his account, they kept popping up.
Crazy thing is my name didn’t even pop up first it’s theirs. Like shouldn’t I be the girl you pree the most?
Anyways
He also came clean when I confronted him and he said he looks at insta comments and looks at the bots or insta models who have their asses out and naked ext

He said he stopped but I’m just so sad.
Should I be sad or not
Is it just how boys are and I shouldn’t think much of it?
We’ve been in a relationship for 2 years and he’s a bf which genuinely cares and is sweet and all so I didn’t expect such things over the year.
What do you guys think?

Hey , I'm so sorry to hear this , and the way it's made you feel . Maybe have a geniune talk about how this has made you feel , as the whole point of a realtionship is to care and look out for each other unconditionally , so alert him on your feelings , and ask to talk it through . I personlly belive you'll find it really hard to feel confident within your own self and be able to move past this incident without talking it through . Also, ty not to ask yourself 'is it just how boys are' because that's no source of reasoning , becasue not all boys are like that , and it's quite clearly realy hurt you . I really hope things start to clear up for you . Also ask yourself how would he react if you were searching explicit images of someone else , would he be okay with that ?
Original post by Lwexi12
im failing to understand why its such a big deal.....?

What may be a big deal to one , might be the tiniest issue to another . Clearly this person has been hurt by what's happened , and henceforth it's a 'big deal' to them . Although , to someone alike yourself it might not be a big deal at all , which is completley understandable . However , it's not okay to disregard someone's emotions , due to the idea of it not being a big deal , as that may really hurt someone
Reply 6
What may be a big deal to one , might be the tiniest issue to another . Clearly this person has been hurt by what's happened , and henceforth it's a 'big deal' to them . Although , to someone alike yourself it might not be a big deal at all , which is completley understandable . However , it's not okay to disregard someone's emotions , due to the idea of it not being a big deal , as that may really hurt someone

oh ok, i wasn't referring to the OP i was referring to anon 2. I just don't see it as a reason to leave someone.
First it starts off as someone not respecting your requests to not view something which makes you fee uncomfortable. You need to put down some boundaries and express your feelings, so if it is repeatedly not respected than the other person doesn’t have your interests at heart.
Of course you can tarnish my experience and apply them to everyone else’s, but someone shouldn’t be making you fee less than and they should adore your body and you. Sometimes people get better at hiding and take advantage of you forgiving them and later down the line may cheat and you will always have it in the back of your mind that he’s disrespecting you.
Think is is a case you two aren’t compatible or not mature yet.
Reply 8
Original post by Lwexi12
boys will be boys... he's not cheating...dont over think it :smile:

I wish I had ur mentality on god :frown:
Reply 9
I wish I had ur mentality on god :frown:

yeh lol, im not tryin to downgrade your situation bc it seems to hurt you alot, im just saying that sometimes we tend to overthink things
Original post by Lwexi12
yeh lol, im not tryin to downgrade your situation bc it seems to hurt you alot, im just saying that sometimes we tend to overthink things

"Boys will be boys" is just a way to allow boys behaving the wrong. It's not something that should be accepted and not all men/boys are like that.
Original post by Lwexi12

Yeah!🥺 it sucks because I was scared as he’s so sweet and perfect but he did that :frown:
If you got Snapchat private dm me it id love to talk more :frown:
Yeah!🥺 it sucks because I was scared as he’s so sweet and perfect but he did that :frown:
If you got Snapchat private dm me it id love to talk more :frown:

I do but i honestly dont use it... you pm and ill be more then happy to give you a personal email...? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending