Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey so
My boyfriend had a past of liking tik told which are casual ( girls shaking a$$ and big booths ext)

He stopped because I found out and begged him to.

Then
He started to search names up on insta and pree the girls who are revealing and had their asses out ext on insta and I realised because when I’d search something on his account, they kept popping up.
Crazy thing is my name didn’t even pop up first it’s theirs. Like shouldn’t I be the girl you pree the most?
Anyways
He also came clean when I confronted him and he said he looks at insta comments and looks at the bots or insta models who have their asses out and naked ext

He said he stopped but I’m just so sad.
Should I be sad or not
Is it just how boys are and I shouldn’t think much of it?
We’ve been in a relationship for 2 years and he’s a bf which genuinely cares and is sweet and all so I didn’t expect such things over the year.
What do you guys think?
Lwexi12
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
boys will be boys... he's not cheating...dont over think it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Honestly ditch him asap! I suffered to same. Don’t trust him he will keep doing it and betray your trust in worse situations. You deserve better. There are better men out there. Don’t be fooled by the nice guy act or the fact that he’s sweet or you have been together for 2 years. He’s not worth it!
Lwexi12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly ditch him asap! I suffered to same. Don’t trust him he will keep doing it and betray your trust in worse situations. You deserve better. There are better men out there. Don’t be fooled by the nice guy act or the fact that he’s sweet or you have been together for 2 years. He’s not worth it!
im failing to understand why its such a big deal.....?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey so
My boyfriend had a past of liking tik told which are casual ( girls shaking a$$ and big booths ext)

He stopped because I found out and begged him to.

Then
He started to search names up on insta and pree the girls who are revealing and had their asses out ext on insta and I realised because when I’d search something on his account, they kept popping up.
Crazy thing is my name didn’t even pop up first it’s theirs. Like shouldn’t I be the girl you pree the most?
Anyways
He also came clean when I confronted him and he said he looks at insta comments and looks at the bots or insta models who have their asses out and naked ext

He said he stopped but I’m just so sad.
Should I be sad or not
Is it just how boys are and I shouldn’t think much of it?
We’ve been in a relationship for 2 years and he’s a bf which genuinely cares and is sweet and all so I didn’t expect such things over the year.
What do you guys think?
Hey , I'm so sorry to hear this , and the way it's made you feel . Maybe have a geniune talk about how this has made you feel , as the whole point of a realtionship is to care and look out for each other unconditionally , so alert him on your feelings , and ask to talk it through . I personlly belive you'll find it really hard to feel confident within your own self and be able to move past this incident without talking it through . Also, ty not to ask yourself 'is it just how boys are' because that's no source of reasoning , becasue not all boys are like that , and it's quite clearly realy hurt you . I really hope things start to clear up for you . Also ask yourself how would he react if you were searching explicit images of someone else , would he be okay with that ?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lwexi12)
im failing to understand why its such a big deal.....?
What may be a big deal to one , might be the tiniest issue to another . Clearly this person has been hurt by what's happened , and henceforth it's a 'big deal' to them . Although , to someone alike yourself it might not be a big deal at all , which is completley understandable . However , it's not okay to disregard someone's emotions , due to the idea of it not being a big deal , as that may really hurt someone
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What may be a big deal to one , might be the tiniest issue to another . Clearly this person has been hurt by what's happened , and henceforth it's a 'big deal' to them . Although , to someone alike yourself it might not be a big deal at all , which is completley understandable . However , it's not okay to disregard someone's emotions , due to the idea of it not being a big deal , as that may really hurt someone
oh ok, i wasn't referring to the OP i was referring to anon 2. I just don't see it as a reason to leave someone.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
First it starts off as someone not respecting your requests to not view something which makes you fee uncomfortable. You need to put down some boundaries and express your feelings, so if it is repeatedly not respected than the other person doesn’t have your interests at heart.
Of course you can tarnish my experience and apply them to everyone else’s, but someone shouldn’t be making you fee less than and they should adore your body and you. Sometimes people get better at hiding and take advantage of you forgiving them and later down the line may cheat and you will always have it in the back of your mind that he’s disrespecting you.
Think is is a case you two aren’t compatible or not mature yet.
Anonymous #1
I wish I had ur mentality on god
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I wish I had ur mentality on god
yeh lol, im not tryin to downgrade your situation bc it seems to hurt you alot, im just saying that sometimes we tend to overthink things
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeh lol, im not tryin to downgrade your situation bc it seems to hurt you alot, im just saying that sometimes we tend to overthink things
"Boys will be boys" is just a way to allow boys behaving the wrong. It's not something that should be accepted and not all men/boys are like that.
bruh15
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Disagree, using 'boys will be boys' to excuse this behaviour doesn't make it any better. Everyone has different boundaries and definitions of cheating so she's not overthinking. If it makes her uncomfortable, she has a right to speak up about it.

And to op, the fact that you've told him that you don't like him looking at other girls in that way the first time and he continued to do so means he's probably not going to stop the second time. Even the fact that you had to beg him isn't okay. If you feel like he hasn't understood, you need to have a proper conversation with him. Tell him about your feelings, tell him why it makes you uncomfortable, ask him how he would feel if you switched the scenario and establish clear boundaries. You have to be strict or he'll keep doing it, thinking he can always get away with it. If he fails to comply, you will need to reevaluate your relationship. I would advise you to leave him but it's up to you.
Anonymous #1
Yeah!🥺 it sucks because I was scared as he’s so sweet and perfect but he did that
If you got Snapchat private dm me it id love to talk more
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah!🥺 it sucks because I was scared as he’s so sweet and perfect but he did that
If you got Snapchat private dm me it id love to talk more
I do but i honestly dont use it... you pm and ill be more then happy to give you a personal email...?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.08%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.84%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.72%
Finding the motivation (32)
26.89%
Getting distracted (16)
13.45%
Procrastination (49)
41.18%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed