The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on a girl at my bus stop, who is always with her friends. I am afraid that she won't like me too and it would be super difficult to ask her because she is always with her friends. What should I do?

Why would she like you, you sound like a creepy stalker she probably doesn't know you exist
How can you have a crush on someone without knowing what their personality is like?
I have a crush on a girl at my bus stop, who is always with her friends. I am afraid that she won't like me too and it would be super difficult to ask her because she is always with her friends. What should I do?

Ignore anonymous 2 OP. Maybe you could ask for her snap and talk to her through there. Or you could ask to speak with her and I´m sure her friends will step aside so you two can talk privately. Just be confident! If she likes you back then great. And if not there are plenty of other fish in the sea. You never know until you try. Good luck! :smile:
Honestly just ask her. If she says no you'll get over it
Reply 5

ok well this is a process, she most likely knows u exist so try to sit near her on the bus and if u have friends on the bus then sit with them like behind her and be those loud annoying hot guys that are always laughing and get all the girls on the bus. but omg plzz dont stare it will be so ovi

Latest

Trending

Trending