Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok this may be a stupid question I know uni isn't school but when you order McDonalds online they say if it's a school they will cancel the order but do they include uni halls in the or not? does anyone know?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I've ordered fast food to my halls and there hasn't been any problems so far. The £3.99 delivery for mcdonald's is too much tho, just walk to mcdonald's instead
Dominininc
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nah ur fine, its to stop people at secondary schools getting food delivered.
unserious
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
I've ordered fast food to my halls and there hasn't been any problems so far. The £3.99 delivery for mcdonald's is too much tho, just walk to mcdonald's instead
it's £1 on justeat
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok this may be a stupid question I know uni isn't school but when you order McDonalds online they say if it's a school they will cancel the order but do they include uni halls in the or not? does anyone know?
No, you’ll probably have to go collect it out the front or from a gate or something but you can get what you like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads