annabel_39
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’m in a friendship group where i’m the only one who makes an effort. i always organise things and no one seems to thank me for it, and i’m always the one desperate to plan fun things and no one wants to go. i’m always looking to have fun and live my life but my friends just sit at home doing nothing, so boring.

how do i change it? or, can i?

added note, they’re all going to uni next year and i’m not. so i don’t know if it’s because they know they’re leaving me soon ??
McDonaldsEmploy
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by annabel_39)
i’m in a friendship group where i’m the only one who makes an effort. i always organise things and no one seems to thank me for it, and i’m always the one desperate to plan fun things and no one wants to go. i’m always looking to have fun and live my life but my friends just sit at home doing nothing, so boring.

added note, they’re all going to uni next year and i’m not. so i don’t know if it’s because they know they’re leaving me soon ??
Same situation here, jeez sounds tough

Your friends introverts by any chance?
annabel_39
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
it’s comforting to know i’m not the only one!
and to be honest, it’s a bit yes and a bit no. there’s 8 of us including me, i’d say it’s like 4 introverts and 4 extroverts. but none of us are shy, we’re quite rowdy as a group. it’s just so disheartening to be stuck with nothing to do, all of us are free but no one wants to do anything
Ford Sierra
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by annabel_39)

They are not obliged to do anything you plan and they don't want to go out. It's none of your business if they want to sit at home either. Leave then alone and grow up. Stop overreacting
Last edited by Ford Sierra; 1 month ago
Nightligh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m not trying to be rude but straight up you need new friends they don’t seem to care about you at all you deserve better you need friends that care about you and will hangout with you and put in they best effort to make memories instead of staying at home they could have ask you and ur group to go on walk to the park idk eat something what I’m trying to say is talk to them about it and if they don’t answer then make time for ur self live ur life the way u want to live it.
Last edited by Nightligh; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads