The Student Room Group

edi

/deleted(
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's slightly noticeable, but doesn't and shouldn't matter in any way.
neither of these two images provide a reasonable comparison of the two photos in them, but i can tell which is the before and the after, so it is obvious, but not shocking
The change is quite noticeable. But due to the difference in clothing, it’s hard to tell whether the change is significant or not.
Original post by Blainer
How do you notice, since it's obvious then?

You write it's quite noticable, so I would just like to point out the most noticeable, if you don't mind.

The arm, given that it’s not covered by clothing.
Original post by Blainer
These are two pics of me, two years ago and current. I know I've put on weight, but I have no idea how much. I've never been one to weigh myself, really, so I never paid much attention to it. But I see in older pics and new ones, that I have put on quite a few... but for others: how noticeable is it?

Yeah, you've stacked it on, love. Very noticeable.
It's very noticable
Original post by Blainer
How do you notice, since it's obvious then?

yes (??) i said it is obvious, and suggested that the comparison is making it less clear
Original post by Blainer
Thank you for the reply. I tried finding my arm without clothes in it, here's from '18, last year and this year.

It looks like maybe 10-20kg of extra weight from 2018 (not a weight expert though so my assumption could be off by a few kg).
It's noticeable to me. The pictures on the left side you look normal, on the right you look like you gained weight tbh. I don't know if this is offensive, it depends on the person so I'll apologise in advance.
Within my circle we can tell each other if we think our weight is unhealthy but I know that for others it's not like that and can be insulting but In the kindest way possible maybe start monitoring your weight from now on? Don't let it escalate any more and cause problems in the future
Original post by black tea
It's very noticable

Thank you for an honest reply, though I wouldn't mind if you were more specific.

Original post by Mesopotamian.
It looks like maybe 10-20kg of extra weight from 2018 (not a weight expert though so my assumption could be off by a few kg).

All right, this was a helpful reply: thank you.

Original post by Satori Tendō
It's noticeable to me. The pictures on the left side you look normal, on the right you look like you gained weight tbh. I don't know if this is offensive, it depends on the person so I'll apologise in advance.
Within my circle we can tell each other if we think our weight is unhealthy but I know that for others it's not like that and can be insulting but In the kindest way possible maybe start monitoring your weight from now on? Don't let it escalate any more and cause problems in the future

Thank you for being more specific in going into details. It's not offensive at all to me, by any means. I appreciate honesty, and posting it here is to get some real honest feedback.
It is very noticeable.
Are you sure that the weight gain is completely down to fat and overeating rather than muscle gain plus putting on some weight due to dietary changes?
Original post by londonmyst
It is very noticeable.
Are you sure that the weight gain is completely down to fat and overeating rather than muscle gain plus putting on some weight due to dietary changes?

I think a lot of this has to me being less active, exercising less and indulging in food and partying. I've been doing some exercise, but nothing compared to how I was in my teenage years.
It is very noticeable, you look like you've gained like 25 pounds.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
Somewhere between 30-40lbs. It's very obviously noticeable.
It’s a little noticeable but in the second pic you are wearing yellow/brighter colour/different clothing which will make you look bigger
Original post by Blainer
Thank you for an honest reply, though I wouldn't mind if you were more specific.

You look at least 1.5 times bigger (sorry if that comes across as mean but you did ask...)
Original post by Moonlight Rain
It is very noticeable, you look like you've gained like 25 pounds.

Original post by VannR
Somewhere between 30-40lbs. It's very obviously noticeable.

Both very obvious, without pointing out anything, really. Is it just the arms?
Original post by black tea
You look at least 1.5 times bigger (sorry if that comes across as mean but you did ask...)

Oh, I just appreciate you being honest about it. Your estimate in terms of the gain seems somewhat higher than others though. Where does it seem most noticeable, if anything specific? Don't worry, I don't get offended :h:
Original post by Blainer
Both very obvious, without pointing out anything, really. Is it just the arms?

Yes and overall you just look larger.

Quick Reply

Latest