When did you apply

Date of offer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by McGinger
Who has an offer from Uni of Bristol?

Subject / course

When did you apply

Date of offer

i don't think theyve started sending offers out yet? but cant wait to see the answers to this thread, I'm applying for law as a contextual student :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by dolcie000
i don't think theyve started sending offers out yet? but cant wait to see the answers to this thread, I'm applying for law as a contextual student :smile:

My application got put on hold- not sure what that means but I’m quite nervous about it :frown:
Original post by Maya.kg16
My application got put on hold- not sure what that means but I’m quite nervous about it :frown:

hey, are you applying for law? just wondering bc I am and I haven't been put on hold yet - although I've heard a lot of people who have so I don't think its a bad thing to be put on hold just means they've acknowledged it! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Maya.kg16

Nothing to worry about - see the film here - http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/your-application/decision/
It means that they have assesed your application and you have met the entry requirements, so dont worry,
Reply 5
Subject / course - Psychology and Neuroscience
When did you apply- 15th of October
Date of offer - 27/10/2021

:smile:
Subject/course- Maths
When did you apply- 2/10/21
Date of offer- 28/10/21
Subject/course- psychology
When did you apply- 13/10/21
Date of offer- 28/10/21
Subject / course - Geology
When did you apply - 27th September
Date of offer - 28/10/21

Subject / course

When did you apply

Date of offer

History, around 14th October, yesterday (29th October)
HI! Ive just applied to this, how long after did you have to wait until you got your offer, and if you don't mind could you shares your grades/subjects?

Original post by p.aud
Subject / course - Psychology and Neuroscience
When did you apply- 15th of October
Date of offer - 27/10/2021

I haven't had an offer yet, but only ust applied... do you mind sharing subjects/grades you do at A-Levels and how long the wait was after applying? I'm so Nervous!
Original post by Soph1322
I haven't had an offer yet, but only ust applied... do you mind sharing subjects/grades you do at A-Levels and how long the wait was after applying? I'm so Nervous!

Hey, I applied on the 26th September and got put on hold too and was nervous as I didn't know what this meant. Got an offer yesterday though and I've applied for modern languages.
Hello!

Subject / course - Mathematics
When did you apply - Early October
Date of offer - 4 Nov
Subject / course - Pharmacology
When did you apply - Early Oct
Date of offer- 4 Nov
has anyone received an offer for law yet?
Reply 16
Original post by Soph1322
HI! Ive just applied to this, how long after did you have to wait until you got your offer, and if you don't mind could you shares your grades/subjects?

Hey that's really cool! We might to do the course together! I applied on the 15th and heard back on the 27th so a 12 day wait. I do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Music for A levels. How about you?
Course: Economics

Applied on the 29th of October

Date of offer - 5th of November

Subject / course

When did you apply

Date of offer

Subject / course: Economics
When did you apply? 14/10/2021
Date of offer? 05/11/2021
Original post by dolcie000
hey, are you applying for law? just wondering bc I am and I haven't been put on hold yet - although I've heard a lot of people who have so I don't think its a bad thing to be put on hold just means they've acknowledged it! :smile:

I actually just got an offer after being put on hold for about 3 weeks! There’s a lot more people in law though so that’s probably why :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending