Official Bath Uni Offers thread 2022 entry

Watch
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Who has an offer from University of Bath?
  • Subject / course
  • When did you apply
  • Date of offer
(and please dont post as Anonymous - this is a friendly supportive thread so there is no need!)
Last edited by McGinger; 1 month ago
pistachique
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
-Natural Sciences with international study
-11th October
-23rd November
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Who has an offer from University of Bath?
  • Subject / course
  • When did you apply
  • Date of offer
Just received an offer from Bath and I am so happy!!
I applied to do Politics and IR with a placement year.
I applied around October 10th and received my offer today (23rd November). Hope to meet lots of new people here as Bath is definitely a firm choice for me
highlighters0312
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hii!

I also just received an offer from Bath.
I applied to Politics and IR with a Placement year around the 10th of October and got my reply late last night (23/11) but I only saw the email early this morning! (I'm international )
highlighters0312
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just received an offer from Bath and I am so happy!!
I applied to do Politics and IR with a placement year.
I applied around October 10th and received my offer today (23rd November). Hope to meet lots of new people here as Bath is definitely a firm choice for me
Just realised our answers are basically identical
juli1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi!!!
- I applied for the business and management course with a placement year (international student)
- 26th October
- 23rd November
ellammaerees
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by highlighters0312)
Just realised our answers are basically identical
Yay! Congrats (I didn’t realise I had set as anonymous haha) but I’m so excited… hope to see you there next year !!
millielamb14
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied for International Relations & Politics
Early October
23/11
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
any economics offers yet?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
For those getting offers, firstly congratulations. Secondly, were you initially told you weren’t likely to hear until the end of January? My daughter has applied for a course and was told it was unlikely she’d hear until after UCAS closing date but now wondering if she may hear before then?
millielamb14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For those getting offers, firstly congratulations. Secondly, were you initially told you weren’t likely to hear until the end of January? My daughter has applied for a course and was told it was unlikely she’d hear until after UCAS closing date but now wondering if she may hear before then?
Yes, that's why it was so unexpected!! I'm personally a Scottish student so I've already got my Higher qualifications so that could be why... Not sure, but don't worry!
highlighters0312
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes I was also told that I wouldn’t hear until Jan
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by highlighters0312)
Yes I was also told that I wouldn’t hear until Jan
Fingers crossed then
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Some offers are already being made - but the bulk of offers may not be made until after January.
All top Unis are being cautious this year because of the potential for inflated grades.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Hi yes my Daughter had an offer last night for Politics & IR and was initially told it would be after the deadline. I believe they do trickle some out this time of year looking on last years thread but the bulk after Januarys deadline. Its hard not to worry though and it was a lovely surprise yesterday but hold tight she will hear soon
machau
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
International development with economics
13th October
24th November
hairpin.table
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just got an offer for structural and architectural engineering (24th November) . I applied early October and wasn't expecting to hear anything yet but pleasantly surprised
molly0702
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Chemical Engineering with Placement Year. I applied before October deadline and received offer at 21:15 today (24th Nov)!!
Last edited by molly0702; 1 month ago
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
International Management offer yesterday. Home student.
StressedOut13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
International Development with Economics
14th October
24th November
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (32)
22.07%
Note taking apps (4)
2.76%
Flashcards (26)
17.93%
Revision guides (5)
3.45%
Past papers (72)
49.66%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
4.14%

Watched Threads