The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Official Bath Uni Offers thread 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Bath
Hi there! Unfortunately I am not sure of the answer to this question.

I would recommend contacting the admissions team on: [email protected] if you would like further information! Please be aware that there may be a delay in response due to the Christmas holiday.

Apologies I could not be of more help!

Leah
Final Year Chemical Engineering

Hi! Thanks.
I was also wondering all of the computing/ cs programs lists computer science as a preffered subject for a levels / or alternative and my country doesnt have that. We only have like 3 side courses that you can take if ur interested but nothing actual. Should I email the unis explaining that my country doesnt have it anywhere orrr what do u think?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by desperatehope
Hi! Thanks.
I was also wondering all of the computing/ cs programs lists computer science as a preffered subject for a levels / or alternative and my country doesnt have that. We only have like 3 side courses that you can take if ur interested but nothing actual. Should I email the unis explaining that my country doesnt have it anywhere orrr what do u think?

Hey! I'm not the uni but my country didn't have one of the entry requirement courses so they told me I should do a foundation year, so maybe look into applying for one of them? But do try explaining to the uni because they were the ones who said it would be in my best interest to do the foundation
Reply 82
Hi! Thanks.

Some entry requirements for other countries are listed on each course page - go to 'entry requirements' on the CS page then 'origin of qualifications' and select white drop-down menu. If your country isnt listed, just email Bath and ask.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone applied to accounting and finance and got an offer?

Haven't heard back yet
Original post by pistachique
-Natural Sciences with international study
-11th October
-23rd November

me too!
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous
any economics offers yet?

not yet :/
you heard since?
Original post by esumm
Just got an Offer for this same course last night, only applied the 22nd of December so I was also pleasantly surprised :smile:

I just got an offer for this course in Thursday as well!
Hi! Thanks.

Hi there!

It would be worth emailing the admissions team on: [email protected] if it is something you are worried about!

As someone else said, if you can find your qualifications in the drop down list on the admissions requirements page, you may see some specific guidance for your qualifications.

Good luck!

Leah
Final Year Chemical Engineering
Reply 88
Original post by Eddie3294302
Applied for the same, haven't heard back yet though. I submitted my application mid-November, do you mind me asking when you put forward yours?

Apologies for the late response, applied in October.
Reply 89
Original post by political polly
I got my offer for politics and ir !!! did you apply for the placement year ??

I did indeed! Can't wait to begin my studies providing I get the results in my exams.
Reply 90
Original post by University of Bath
Hello,

Many congratulations on receiving an offer. I am a final year student on this course, so please feel free to ask any questions that you have.

James

Cheers James, I appreciate that a lot, I'll be sure to ask you if any questions come to mind.
Reply 91
Original post by Layla1712
Not at all, it just might mean that their predicted grades were better or they really stood out as applicants. Also, international students are likely to hear back before domestic students.

Hang in there, I applied for Politics +IR too (7th Dec) so we have just got to wait it out :wink:

Get any updates?
Original post by mnih003
Get any updates?

Unfortunately not, haha, guess I’ve just got to keep on waiting :smile:
Reply 93
Unfortunately not, haha, guess I’ve just got to keep on waiting :smile:

Ahh, the wait is rather agonising isn't it, but I'm sure that the news will be good and it will have been more than worth the time spent waiting. Did you apply for a placement year?
Just got an offer for Integrated Design Engineering!
Reply 95
Original post by mylittlecutecat
Just got an offer for Integrated Design Engineering!

Congrats 🎊
has anyone heard back from psychology yet? i’m expecting to be waiting a while as i got an email saying they were unlikely to get back to me until march or april, but just curious hahahaha
Original post by lydpeacxck
has anyone heard back from psychology yet? i’m expecting to be waiting a while as i got an email saying they were unlikely to get back to me until march or april, but just curious hahahaha

My daughter got the same email and it feels a long wait since she applied months ago!
Original post by mnih003
Ahh, the wait is rather agonising isn't it, but I'm sure that the news will be good and it will have been more than worth the time spent waiting. Did you apply for a placement year?

Yes I did!! :smile:
Reply 99
Yes I did!! :smile:

It's really a uniquely exciting opportunity isn't it? Will go some way to gaining employment in the field in future, hopefully I'll see you there in Bath come autumn of next year!

Quick Reply

Latest