The Student Room Group

Anyone else feeling futile? Broke, stressed and chronically ill

Pretty much what the title says. Anyone else feeling the same? If you are, just know there's someone here who understands
Isn't that what adulting is about?
Yeah applies for me too, I'm glad I'm not alone. Worse yet, doctors don't know and can't agree what's up despite it being years and I'm yet to get a name on whatever is causing this BS.
Sick of going through tests, I know I shouldn't but I've been putting the blood tests off recently after they bruised the **** out of my arm that I could barely move it.

Even if everything else in life was to get better, being ill just ruins everything in the long run anyway o.O
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
Isn't that what adulting is about?

Oh yeah, but some definitely have it easier than others man
Reply 4
Original post by Satori Tendō
Yeah applies for me too, I'm glad I'm not alone. Worse yet, doctors don't know and can't agree what's up despite it being years and I'm yet to get a name on whatever is causing this BS.
Sick of going through tests, I know I shouldn't but I've been putting the blood tests off recently after they bruised the **** out of my arm that I could barely move it.

Even if everything else in life was to get better, being ill just ruins everything in the long run anyway o.O

It took me 2 and a half years and having to travel near on 70 miles for them to find out what mine was. They may yet find it man, I don't put much faith into some doctors. I hope you find some solace in this man, it becomes a very dark time in your life when you can't even find out what is causing you pain etc. Illness does even if you are the most financially secure person in the world, ruin your life.

Quick Reply

Latest