Screencorre
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a abuseive boyfriend.

He always want my body is that ok
Omannnae
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No. Dump his ass
johnnnh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't know it's always crazy to hear about relationships like this. but I feel like when your not being treated right in a relationship or even a close friendship it really ****s with your self esteem. you should without a doubt dump him, but you should talk to a therapist and family/friends about it, because you even asking this question is concerning, no one disserves to be disrespected in a relationship, let alone abused.
Gavin2016
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Men are driven to want sex by their hormones. How you feel about it or wish to deal with it is another matter. Sex drives can vary in both men & women and one want it more than the other. If there is a big imbalance then that guy may not be for you. So perhaps find a guy who isn't quite as sex driven, if possible or a guy that turns you on more, if possible.

If you find it abusive then maybe break up with him. Find a guy who is not so forward or takes no as a no.
Brownnn1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Leave before it’s too late .Ik is hard but just do it gurl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.99%
Okay (56)
29.63%
A bit lacking (66)
34.92%
Not good at all (50)
26.46%

Watched Threads