What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Watch
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We're less than two weeks away from the devilish day and if you haven't got your outfit sorted you need to get a shift on. :afraid:

What costumes will you be wearing on Halloween? :beard:

Last edited by 04MR17; 1 month ago
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Myself bc I'm scary :evilbanana:
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nothing. Just be myself...
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

:cool:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I will be dressed up as a dentist with local anaesthetic syringe in hand :teehee:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 month ago
Nightligh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Myself Halloween just another day for me
econhelp525
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Retail worker.
OmniMas Chan
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
something
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Luigi Image
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I may dress up as the hound of the baskervilles with fake blood all over my mouth or satan on fours complete with red horns & pitchfork. :cool:
Name:  BBFR.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  107.3 KB
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm dressing up as a fairy as my friend is throwing a halloween fairy themed party - honestly, idek why the theme is fairies
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I may dress up as the hound of the baskervilles with fake blood all over my mouth or satan on fours complete with red horns & pitchfork. :cool:
Name:  BBFR.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  107.3 KB
Of course my dear!!!
You ve got something for the Devil 😈 as it seems...
wjhegasjghfjd
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
An OCR B alevel physics paper

FR tho, hopefully patrick bateman
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Idk really, i've been thinking maybe Sid from Toy Story :lol: or maybe as something fun like an among us character or a squid game character
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't celebrate Halloween like that even though I'd like to
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m thinking the covid vaccine, sure seems to scare a lot of folk
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
I don't celebrate Halloween like that even though I'd like to
why do you, if you don't mind me asking?
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
PRSOM :emo:

I won't be dressing up but now I'm thinking maybe Persephone needs suitable attire for the day... :beard:
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
why do you, if you don't mind me asking?
Because it seems fun but I've never had the opportunity. I'd like to dress up as something scary and get some good professional makeup and scare ppl
Last edited by Moonlight Rain; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.81%
Okay (66)
29.07%
A bit lacking (85)
37.44%
Not good at all (56)
24.67%

Watched Threads