dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey.. I want to know what kind of fall fashion clothes you will buy and going to following in 2021?
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I buy depop if I need anything. I get a lot of skirts from there because they suit me
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got some hi-tops with fluffy inside to keep my feet toasty.
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've started wearing sweaters more often in the last week or two & I'll probably be wearing some of my thicker ones in the next couple of weeks.
I'll normally be wearing a scarf as soon as autumn starts. I've got a number of different ones to choose from & I find a scarf can really add to my outfit.
Some things are a constant part of my wardrobe throughout the year. Short skirts are a regular look for me but if I'm going to dress like this when the weather gets colder I'm either in knee high boots with thick socks underneath or Doc Martens with my socks pulled up over the top of my boots.
I usually start wearing a thicker coat around end of October/ early November.
myla88
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The hi-tops I got have fluffy insides to keep my feet warm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.34%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.86%
Finding the time to revise (7)
6.03%
Finding the motivation (31)
26.72%
Getting distracted (15)
12.93%
Procrastination (49)
42.24%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.86%

Watched Threads