Does anyone still wear white tights,
I still do but don't see them worn to often
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I either wear natural tights or black ones
Original post by josie71202
I either wear natural tights or black ones

Yes I think black is the most popular
Not white tights. What kind of clothes does that go with?
White tights tend to read as 'childish' to a lot of people, so are typically avoided.
They can look really nice when used to create a 60s look. A red mini a-line dress with a peter pan collar, white tights and red dolly shoes would look very cute imo.
Reply 6
Original post by Sweetgirl1
Does anyone still wear white tights,
I still do but don't see them worn to often

I do, if I’m wearing white knickers - seems logical to me!

Nicky
Original post by nicky322

Nicky

Hi, yes that's when I wear them
Original post by _Kestrel_
They can look really nice when used to create a 60s look. A red mini a-line dress with a peter pan collar, white tights and red dolly shoes would look very cute imo.

They do
I wear them on rare occasions. Like if I am wearing a black skirt with either white or black Mary Jane's and it's kinda cool out. Mostly, if I am wearing tights...I wear black.
hardly ever :redface:

Nicky

I stopped wearing them twice for a while after 2 incidents though; one was after I was upskirted in Year 8 whilst wearing my whites under a short skirt, which put me off for a long while and I wore trousers rest of that year.

The other ( I’d just plucked up the courage to start with tights again) was one disastrous day in Y10 when the school bus broke down and I wet myself ‘cos there was no loo in sight and I just couldn’t hold on.I spent the day in PE kit, having binned the not-so-white knickers and tights. Utterly mortified - I’m not sure what was more embarrassing - the soiled clothes or the fact I had wee’d myself like a little girl at the age of 16!
That’s 6 years ago now and I’ve started wearing white tights when I go out in the evenings, hoping for no more incidents!

Sorry (eek!) for such a gross story

Nicky x
I stopped wearing them twice for a while after 2 incidents though; one was after I was upskirted in Year 8 whilst wearing my whites under a short skirt, which put me off for a long while and I wore trousers rest of that year.

The other ( I’d just plucked up the courage to start with tights again) was one disastrous day in Y10 when the school bus broke down and I wet myself ‘cos there was no loo in sight and I just couldn’t hold on.I spent the day in PE kit, having binned the not-so-white knickers and tights. Utterly mortified - I’m not sure what was more embarrassing - the soiled clothes or the fact I had wee’d myself like a little girl at the age of 16!
That’s 6 years ago now and I’ve started wearing white tights when I go out in the evenings, hoping for no more incidents!

Sorry (eek!) for such a gross story

Nicky x

That's such a sad story and very embarrassing for you i would think, and you brought tears to my eyes xx
Yes I still wear white tights
I totally forgot about white tights lol. I haven't worn them since primary school. Nowadays, I wear black or natural tights :smile:
Original post by Sweetgirl1
That's such a sad story and very embarrassing for you i would think, and you brought tears to my eyes xx
Yes I still wear white tights

Thanks for your kind reply
Nicky xx
i dont like them
I basically don't wear tights any more but if i do their black
Original post by _Kestrel_

Exactly. I loved to wear white tights in the sixties, but I was about 8. I would wear the tights with white boots as well.

Trip down nostalgia lane.
I haven't worn white tights in a very long time I tend to only wear nude or black tights. I don't think I have seen anyone wear white tights only maybe on a tv program or website
Original post by scorpion95
I haven't worn white tights in a very long time I tend to only wear nude or black tights. I don't think I have seen anyone wear white tights only maybe on a tv program or website

Thanks for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest