SusannahRoche
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm sitting for MRCP PACES exam in 2022 so I'm looking for a study partner who would encourage and prepare along with me for the exam
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SusannahRoche)
I'm sitting for MRCP PACES exam in 2022 so I'm looking for a study partner who would encourage and prepare along with me for the exam
You have posted in the wrong forum (should be in the "Currenty medical students and doctors" forum).

Remember, taking discussions off TSR is not allowed (for your safety, and the safety of other users) so I struggle to think how you can practise interview with anyone here.

P.S. This includes via PM.
Jckc123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i recommend finding a study partner in the hospital you work with who is also sitting for PACES. its easier to organise online sessions to prepare for station 2 and 4 and practice sessions in the hospital
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.91%
Okay (94)
29.1%
A bit lacking (118)
36.53%
Not good at all (79)
24.46%

Watched Threads