Yunyoon
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've heard the course is recently made. Anyone willing to apply or already taking the course?
myye
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm applying to this course, there are a couple of youtube videos of current students and it looks really good. Where else are you applying if you're applying to similar courses?
It seems like this particular degree is new for undergraduate study, I've seen a lot of masters but only a handful of undergrad. There's also a new one in Uni Of Glasgow starting in 2022 but I'm hesitant to apply for it.
Yunyoon
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by myye)
I'm applying to this course, there are a couple of youtube videos of current students and it looks really good. Where else are you applying if you're applying to similar courses?
It seems like this particular degree is new for undergraduate study, I've seen a lot of masters but only a handful of undergrad. There's also a new one in Uni Of Glasgow starting in 2022 but I'm hesitant to apply for it.
Thanks for letting me know! I will check them right away. So are you interested in media and such or closer to cultural studies?

Well, I have a relatively board interest in the humanities and I am expecting to have a job in creative industries, for now on particularly in art museums. But the history of art seems to be such a restricted choice.

I am also considering UAL Culture, Criticism, and Curation. And Global Creative Industries in Leeds Uni. I am still searching for the course.
myye
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yunyoon)
Thanks for letting me know! I will check them right away. So are you interested in media and such or closer to cultural studies?

Well, I have a relatively board interest in the humanities and I am expecting to have a job in creative industries, for now on particularly in art museums. But the history of art seems to be such a restricted choice.

I am also considering UAL Culture, Criticism, and Curation. And Global Creative Industries in Leeds Uni. I am still searching for the course.
I'm interested in the more creative media side of the course. I'm considering Warwick media and creative industries but I'm still searching as well, but the KCL one is my favourite so far. The course used to be an MA so I think looking into the reviews etc of the MA would help understand more about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads