Btec business level 3 year 2 unit 6 Principles of management exam

Watch
MohaStudnet
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm studying business and I have upcoming exams in Principles of management unit, and business decision making unit in December 2021 and January 2022. Any advice on how to prepare myself for those and what to look at when studying would be great Thanks.
Sheeesh_
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MohaStudnet)
Hi, I'm studying business and I have upcoming exams in Principles of management unit, and business decision making unit in December 2021 and January 2022. Any advice on how to prepare myself for those and what to look at when studying would be great Thanks.
Go through what you have done so far
bowhello21
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MohaStudnet)
hi, are you doing buisiness decision making too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads