TSR Emojis Are Superior !

Watch
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They can convey a wider range of specific emotions !
Sometimes I mistakenly find myself entering the code for TSR emojis in my text messages :lol:

Can anybody relate ?
Chronoscope
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Definitely agree :five:
I always say if tsr would ever release a tsr emoji keyboard for the phone, I'd buy it :yep:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 month ago
Obolinda
Rep:
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Definitely agree :five:
I always say if tsr would ever release a tsr emoji keyboard for the phone, I'd buy it :yep:
omd that would be amazing :eek:
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There's certainly a good variety. gotta love some of the more questionable ones too :lol:
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fish finger fan)
There's certainly a good variety. gotta love some of the more questionable ones too :lol:
:hubba:
Obolinda
Rep:
(Original post by fish finger fan)
agree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads