Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I currently study Fashion Promotion at MMU and I want to change to Criminology as Fashion is not something I want to pursue. It’s been a few weeks and i’m not sure if I can still change courses or not/I’m not sure how to go about changing courses.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I currently study Fashion Promotion at MMU and I want to change to Criminology as Fashion is not something I want to pursue. It’s been a few weeks and i’m not sure if I can still change courses or not/I’m not sure how to go about changing courses.
Contact the Student Admissions team asap to see if the course has any spaces and if you can transfer. If they say No, then I'd highly recommend you to take a gap year and re apply the following year for a course you want to do. In the gap year you can work ...There's nothing worse than doing a University course for a 1 year that you have no interest.

Student Finance would be second best person to ask too re the finance situation.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi
As a current MMU student if you wish to transfer to a different course this might be possible. I recommend you contact the Student Hub about an internal transfer. The Student hub will be able to inform you of the internal transfer process and advise further. You can contact the student hub at 0161 247 1000 or through the digital hub at: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/student-life/contact-us/

I hope this helps
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
11.02%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.57%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.3%
Finding the motivation (35)
27.56%
Getting distracted (17)
13.39%
Procrastination (50)
39.37%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads