123kjr456
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Well had some positive feedback today my form tutor can not believe the difference in me only having 1 detention this year and how my attitude has completely changed how good is that very pleased with myself 👍
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
That's great, well done! :yep:
123kjr456
Rep:
(Original post by flaurie)
That's great, well done! :yep:
Thank you 👍
heart2you
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
awww that's great news!!! well done, keep it up!!!! :heart:
123kjr456
Rep:
(Original post by heart2you)
awww that's great news!!! well done, keep it up!!!! :heart:
Thanks
123kjr456
Rep:
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.9%
Okay (57)
29.84%
A bit lacking (67)
35.08%
Not good at all (50)
26.18%

Watched Threads