Samavi16
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I left 50 % of paper 1 and am feeling severely depressed because I think I won't get an A. Anyone has any thoughts that can help?
Dominininc
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
On a postive note if all that 50% is correct you will get an A, therefore youve just got to do a little bit better in the next one to garauntee it.
Samavi16
Rep:
Thank you for that positive note.
Head Honcho
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samavi16)
Thank you for that positive note.
Tbh u probably arent gonna get what you want, settle for stacking shelves in a shop
Samavi16
Rep:
(Original post by Head Honcho)
Tbh u probably arent gonna get what you want, settle for stacking shelves in a shop
Yea sure that s what I ll get or maybe just maybe it will be better than that I ll be a rich CEO who knows. That s the fun thing about life.
Head Honcho
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samavi16)
Yea sure that s what I ll get or maybe just maybe it will be better than that I ll be a rich CEO who knows. That s the fun thing about life.
Life isn't fair, u gotta work for that paper, not leave %50.
Samavi16
Rep:
I have anxiety I was worrying slept at 2 woke up at 8 terrible work ethic?
Samavi16
Rep:
Had to work to keep up.
Samavi16
Rep:
Anxiety my friend can kill your work ethic it is a monster
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.92%
Okay (104)
29.46%
A bit lacking (129)
36.54%
Not good at all (85)
24.08%

Watched Threads