Child Trust Fund - How to make more money

Watch
JonKinsly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am turning 18 soon and received a letter about my child trust fund (CTF) and not sure what to do with it and the best possible way to make money from it ?.I don't know whether I should leave it and let it be rolled over to an Adult ISA account or withdraw it to my current bank account etc. I want to know the best possible thing I can do to make money with my CTF
a.zain001
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Put it in a LISA- google it on money saving expert
sebking1109
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah a LISA is a good idea. 100% best to keep the majority in an ISA of some kind but preferably a S&S ISA in a diverse and cheap index fund perhaps. By the time you hit your 50s it will likely be a life changer for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads