Why do you use the Nationwide banking app

Watch
Mando7
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello me again, I'm doing an assignment on mobile apps and I'm using the Nationwide banking app as my 2nd app and needed to know why people use Nationwide banking app.

What do you like about it?
What are your needs for the Nationwide app?
What are your preferences?
How do you want to navigate the app's functions and features?
My other thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7114455

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Mando7; 1 month ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Is this a survey?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please be aware that if you answer this question, you are confirming to a stranger on the internet that you bank with Nationwide. Personally, I would avoid answering this question
Mando7
Rep:
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Is this a survey?
No it is an assignment for my mobile apps development unit
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mando7)
No it is an assignment for my mobile apps development unit
Oh okay…but you are surveying people to get their answers right?
And then what do you do with that information to analyse it?
Mando7
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
Please be aware that if you answer this question, you are confirming to a stranger on the internet that you bank with Nationwide. Personally, I would avoid answering this question
I understand your concern but this is for my assignment you can see my other thread which was based on WhatsApp.
I just need feedback on the app.
Mando7
Rep:
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Oh okay…but you are surveying people to get their answers right?
And then what do you do with that information to analyse it?
Yeah I will just use it in my assignment
The question is asking me :
Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features:
So Just need the users need, preferences for the app then explain how that effected the app design and features
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.92%
Okay (104)
29.46%
A bit lacking (129)
36.54%
Not good at all (85)
24.08%

Watched Threads