I don't care about my parents splitting up, is that bad?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In fact Im really happy and stuff. We are looking for a new house because I'm moving out with one parent and I just got in from a house viewing. I think it's pretty cool. We were having issues all the time. They up a few months ago and moved in with a family member and I moved out but moved back to the original house because it was nearer to places. I'm moving out again when my family get a new house.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I guess it depends on whether both of your parents are happy about it if it’s “bad” that you’re happy about it tbh.
Obolinda
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
no, it's totally understandable
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Obolinda)
no, it's totally understandable
Yh
Peace24
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It’s totally normal. I think when they decide to do that it relieves some of the tension that’s built up for some time before they decide on the divorce.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My parents splitting up was the best thing that even happened to me.
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you've been through a tough time, and your parents splitting up will remove a lot of the tough things, then it seems completely normal to be happy about that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
My parents splitting up was the best thing that even happened to me.
Same plus we get 2 houses

(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
If you've been through a tough time, and your parents splitting up will remove a lot of the tough things, then it seems completely normal to be happy about that.
It was kind of tough like family arguments all the time
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same plus we get 2 houses
Lucky you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Lucky you
Yeah
Anonymous #1
At first me and my siblings went with my dad we moved out to his brother and my mums brother moved in with her just so she wasn't lonely then I decided to move back as well just because commuting and stuff was nearer
Anonymous #1
But my family are moving out of my dad's brothers so I'm moving with them but we are just looking for house atm. I got in from a viewing today and it looks nice I think we are going to go for this one or this other one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.89%
Okay (105)
29.66%
A bit lacking (129)
36.44%
Not good at all (85)
24.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed