Rhys_M
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For the question type below (parts b and c), is there a specific method other than trial and error? Thanks
Name:  F8B2CF63-9C68-4E06-B708-A5A8D9CB7193.png
Views: 6
Size:  211.1 KB
Last edited by Rhys_M; 1 month ago
Pangol
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rhys_M)
For the question type below (parts b and c), is there a specific method other than trial and error? Thanks
Name:  F8B2CF63-9C68-4E06-B708-A5A8D9CB7193.png
Views: 6
Size:  211.1 KB
I think this is testing your ability to use the binomial distribution tables in the formula booklet, so rather than trial and error, it is checking that you can find the right table, identify the right column, and use it to write down your answer.
Rhys_M
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Pangol)
I think this is testing your ability to use the binomial distribution tables in the formula booklet, so rather than trial and error, it is checking that you can find the right table, identify the right column, and use it to write down your answer.
Oh thank you, i haven't had to use these as of yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.97%
Okay (65)
29.15%
A bit lacking (83)
37.22%
Not good at all (55)
24.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed