cm77334
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am predicted AAD in my A2 exams, the A's being psychology and PE and the D being physics. I also have a B in my EPQ. Will physics stop me from getting into BBB courses? I think I can get it up to a C but will it help? I want to go to Aberdeen to study BSc Psychology. Im not sure what to do though
beccasneyd
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cm77334)
I am predicted AAD in my A2 exams, the A's being psychology and PE and the D being physics. I also have a B in my EPQ. Will physics stop me from getting into BBB courses? I think I can get it up to a C but will it help? I want to go to Aberdeen to study BSc Psychology. Im not sure what to do though
It depends if Aberdeen does UCAS points, if it does then AAD I think is higher than BBB, if they don’t use points it would be worth emailing the admissions team to ask
BJ07
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Honestly you should just work on getting a B in physics. If you give it the dedication you can do it. If you have the mentality that you can only get a C then I’d be surprised if you even got a C. Aim for an A*, that way when you work really really really really really really hard for an A* you might get it or you might not, but if you don’t all that work for an A* might end up getting a B or B* (if that’s a thing), or absolute worst case is a C. But aiming for a C will not do good. Just my opinion 🤷*♂️
cm77334
Rep:
(Original post by BJ07)
Honestly you should just work on getting a B in physics. If you give it the dedication you can do it. If you have the mentality that you can only get a C then I’d be surprised if you even got a C. Aim for an A*, that way when you work really really really really really really hard for an A* you might get it or you might not, but if you don’t all that work for an A* might end up getting a B or B* (if that’s a thing), or absolute worst case is a C. But aiming for a C will not do good. Just my opinion 🤷*♂️
Yeah i’m going to aim for an A*, I just need to act quick and revise more everyday. Thank you!!
cm77334
Rep:
(Original post by beccasneyd)
It depends if Aberdeen does UCAS points, if it does then AAD I think is higher than BBB, if they don’t use points it would be worth emailing the admissions team to ask
Ill send an email, hopefully it’ll be okay. Thank you !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads