The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hello everyone! I have received an offer for a PhD studentship at NTU! I am an international student and I don't know very much about UK universities. So, may I ask if it is a good university in terms of research?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Mar91
Hello everyone! I have received an offer for a PhD studentship at NTU! I am an international student and I don't know very much about UK universities. So, may I ask if it is a good university in terms of research?

Hey @Mar91

Congrats on your PhD studentship offer 🎉

Research is a big part of what we do here at NTU. Research at NTU covers a wide range of topics including psychology, computer science, nursing, and much more. 86% of our research impact is considered to be either 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent" (Research Excellence Framework, 2021), with the university also being awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education the highest national honour for a UK university.

Let me know if you have any other questions about studying at NTU and in the UK! Happy to help 😀

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
heyyi have an offer from ntu for bsc exercise,nutrition and health!does anyone know how to connect to others going to ntu'22?:smile:))
Original post by anonymouslyhuman
heyyi have an offer from ntu for bsc exercise,nutrition and health!does anyone know how to connect to others going to ntu'22?:smile:))

Hey @anonymouslyhuman 👋

Congrats on your offer 🎉

If you've booked your accommodation, you can connect with your fellow flatmates through one of the Nottinghamt Trent Students Union's Facebook groups. If not, you can still meet people before you arrive through a range of other social media groups. You can find the full list of our social media groups here.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Hello, I have accepted my offer to study Primary Education PGCE this August/September. Does anyone know how to connect to other postgraduate/PGCE students? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending