The Student Room Group

leaving my masters

I have started a master's in cancer because I didn't get into my first choice of PA. I hate it, it's quite disorganized, I have a lot of catching up to do because i spent a lot of time doing my course work, I have an exam I November i just found out about, they don't even tell us this. There is no labs either so I don't think it will help me much. The only problem is I have started group work and the girls in my group are really nice, I even missed our first meeting last week because I had a funeral, they were really understanding. Should I just do some work on it, send it to them then quit by the end of the week, because the only reason I am on the course is that I feel really bad.
Original post by Anonymous
I have started a master's in cancer because I didn't get into my first choice of PA. I hate it, it's quite disorganized, I have a lot of catching up to do because i spent a lot of time doing my course work, I have an exam I November i just found out about, they don't even tell us this. There is no labs either so I don't think it will help me much. The only problem is I have started group work and the girls in my group are really nice, I even missed our first meeting last week because I had a funeral, they were really understanding. Should I just do some work on it, send it to them then quit by the end of the week, because the only reason I am on the course is that I feel really bad.

Tbh, there's no point staying just to help your group out for a short while if you know you want to leave. Plus the longer you stay, the more money you will lose in fees etc.
Reply 2
Quit now if you don't like it. Also check your universities policy on how long you can leave your course without paying fees. Usually its 4 weeks maybe? Not sure...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending