The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Updation of Student ID

Hi I have received a conditional offer letter for January 2022 intake for MSc Project Management at Coventry University. I have applied directly as an International student. I received a conditional offer letter in the application portal and I did not get any email or application number after I submitted my application. There is a student ID mentioned in the conditional offer letter. I have paid the first installment of fees also. But this is not reflected in my page in the application portal. I have contacted the university several times over phone and sent many emails but to no avail. Without the fee installment paid being credited to my student ID I am unable to proceed further with the enrolment process. Also no dates are available at present for scheduling the credibility interview. Could you please help me with this?
Original post by ParvathiN
Hi I have received a conditional offer letter for January 2022 intake for MSc Project Management at Coventry University. I have applied directly as an International student. I received a conditional offer letter in the application portal and I did not get any email or application number after I submitted my application. There is a student ID mentioned in the conditional offer letter. I have paid the first installment of fees also. But this is not reflected in my page in the application portal. I have contacted the university several times over phone and sent many emails but to no avail. Without the fee installment paid being credited to my student ID I am unable to proceed further with the enrolment process. Also no dates are available at present for scheduling the credibility interview. Could you please help me with this?

Hi @ParvathiN,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling right now. Unfortunately, there is only so much student ambassadors can do on this end and the most we can suggest is to contact the international office to speak to someone directly. The trouble you're experiencing sounds like a technical issue on the university's end in which they need to correct.

I apologise for repeating what's been said but contacting IO would be your best bet and let them know about the problem so they can fix it as soon as possible.

International Office (IO)

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Direct message via Facebook

If you find that nothing is happening, let us know and we'll see if we can contact anyone for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @ParvathiN,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling right now. Unfortunately, there is only so much student ambassadors can do on this end and the most we can suggest is to contact the international office to speak to someone directly. The trouble you're experiencing sounds like a technical issue on the university's end in which they need to correct.

I apologise for repeating what's been said but contacting IO would be your best bet and let them know about the problem so they can fix it as soon as possible.

If you find that nothing is happening, let us know and we'll see if we can contact anyone for you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Thank you for your quick reply. Is there any way to know what is happening with the credibility interview scheduling?
Thank you for your quick reply. Is there any way to know what is happening with the credibility interview scheduling?

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, student ambassadors are not privy to access that kind of information.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Hi @ParvathiN,

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hello, I have been trying to get a reply from the admissions team regarding the above issue. But I am still getting the reply that my student ID no is not being recognised and so no fees amount has been credited to it. I don't know what to do as I have already paid the first instalment of fees ( I have the receipt) and not getting any positive replies from the University. Its a very frustrating situation for an International student. Could you please help me or redirect me to someone who can resolve this issue?
Reply 5
Hi Please help. My issue with the student ID confirmation has not yet been resolved. No one is giving me a specific answer as to why my ID is not registered in the system even after sending out a conditional offer letter to me and the whereabouts of the money I have paid as first instalment.
Hi Please help. My issue with the student ID confirmation has not yet been resolved. No one is giving me a specific answer as to why my ID is not registered in the system even after sending out a conditional offer letter to me and the whereabouts of the money I have paid as first instalment.

Thank you for your message @ParvathiN.

I'm sorry you're frustrated and not getting anywhere with the contact details provided. It seems finding out more information at the moment is a struggle and it's out of your control despite your best efforts.
Now it's a Friday, let me see what I can find out Monday morning and respond when I can to support you in your application process.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 7
Thank you for your message @ParvathiN.

I'm sorry you're frustrated and not getting anywhere with the contact details provided. It seems finding out more information at the moment is a struggle and it's out of your control despite your best efforts.
Now it's a Friday, let me see what I can find out Monday morning and respond when I can to support you in your application process.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Could you please let me know how to contact International Student Support team?
Could you please let me know how to contact International Student Support team?

Hi there,

The International Student Support Team are here to help you with any questions you might have.
The team are here to offer support on a range of subjects such as pre-arrival, visa, immigration, housing and post-study advice.
For questions, queries or concerns, you can contact the Student Support Team at:[email protected]

Kylie Ng, Student Ambassador
MSc International Markting Management
Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending