Dnipro medical university ,ukraine.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys! I'm actually in a serious need to ask some questions about dnipro university.
Today i applied through their website and got my admission confirmation email but they beneficiary which is mentioned is someone's personal name.
I have a lot of concerns about this university but i would love to study medicine there can someone please help me out and let me know that is this university a good one? And is my admission confirmation letter authentic? And what should i do next? Pleaseeee it'll be a big help if anyone will give me an honest review.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Christelledomina)
hello,
i am student at Dnipro , honestly i am very happy in this university they have best doctors
i applied to this university through Medlink agency they helped me a lot and there aren't very expensive it was a good experience with this agency and they are very helpful and honest with all students
you can DM me to help you
If you believe they have the "best doctors" as a "student" then your definition of what a doctor is, is quite flawed. For anyone reading this, take my foolish advice and waste your money elsewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (96)
34.78%
Yes - a trusted person (77)
27.9%
No (72)
26.09%
I'm not sure (31)
11.23%

Watched Threads