EmilyFF131
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I was just looking through the Surrey website and saw they mentioned looking at work experience before sending you the online forms to complete, but I have not found anywhere to enter in my work experience after looking on the website, does anyone know anything about this? Was I supposed to fill out something like a work experience form along with my UCAS application?
emily2401423
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi i'm applying to surrey for vet med too! After I sent my UCAS application, I found that the university of Surrey sent me an e-mail with a link to the surrey self service and my username and password to log in. when you're in your surrey self service account, you can upload your work experience references and there is a work experience form to fill out that's included in the 'Veterinary medicine and science questionnaire'. I'm filling out the work experience form now and I'm not sure how much detail to add. It says to include names of organisations and dates etc. but I'm not sure whether to describe what I learnt or did during the placements. Any advice would be much appreciated!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads